Saturday, October 16, 2010

In Memory


When I sat dere, at that white bench, juz staring at the pics, i am grateful of the gift I have, the people ive met from all sorts of life, local and international ones. Today, at 0135Hrs, Saturday, a good friend from M'sia passed away.He was someone who shared many tricks of editing pics and knowledge of photography. He was the one who gave me the nick, 'Murse'. To him Murse= male nurse and nurse= female nurse, and I got hooked to that nick. Always creative, and I must say, original in his werks, Mr. Taufiq Shariff will always be remembered as the person who was always part of my photography life. As qouted from Mr. Fad Manaf, 'there will always be one mentor'. Thank you Taufiq for the FB chats we had, and the knowledge uve given. U will always be remembered. It is really sad to noe of his passing....Al-Fatiha.

No comments:

Post a Comment